A recap of topics, highlights, frustrations and self-reflection…and advice for the beginners who I may no longer have a chance to meet
On Jan. 18, 2017, I facilitated my first Meetup.
- The event was held at Packard Place in Uptown Charlotte
- Nearly 30 people RSVP’d, and almost all of them attended
- It lasted around two hours with everyone participating throughout
To this day, it remains the best meetup event I ever facilitated, in my opinion.
Why was it the best?
- Dozens of budding Software Developers
- Together in one place — virtual or…