- Started with Learn — first Mission
- Created a UnityID
- Watched a video
- Learned about the plans
- Downloaded and installed Unity Hub
- Watched an inspirational video, ‘My First Game’
- Chose the LEGO microgame
- Launched Unity
- Completed 3 Microgame tutorials
- Game objects
- Play testing a game
- Updating a game object’s property
- Adjusting the stage’s camera
- Added a game object to the stage
- Moved, rotated, positioned that object
- Discovered different modes of building in LEGO’s microgame
- Added functionality and triggers
- Saved and play…
I followed the signs that featured recognizable words, colors and iconography.
I parked among the hundreds of other cars.
I joined the line that was several people in length outside of the entrance.
A joyful, conversational man carrying a package full of face masks politely demanded I put one on over or under mine. The preference of placement was mine to make.
Within seconds, I was the next one in line about to enter the facility. A polite woman informed me to proceed.
Another gentleman calmly asked me a few COVID-19 qualifying questions. …
Lessons learned after helping a friend publish her book, Power Switch Parenting